Monday, January 1, 2007

My first blog attempt - Christmas!!


Well, my children, particularly Katie, are forcing me into this technology age. Katie decided that I needed to start a blog. I guess she thinks I need something to do with my time. She is walking me through this and hopefully I can continue on my own fairly regularly. Our family had a wonderful Christmas together. I just pulled a few pictures as an experiment as to how this was going to work. My eyes, not being what they used to, fooled me into thinking I was placing a good family picture, but wrong! I hope everyone knows, this really isn't what we look like all the time. The grandkids were so much fun. I gave them dress up trunks for Christmas, but as you can tell, I think the girls liked them just as much. Will try to add more in the coming days.





No comments: