Friday, April 18, 2008

Official Apology

Okay, I am going on record now to apologize to anyone I have nagged about failing to blog enough. I realize it has been awhile since I have posted anything. In my defense I posted a picture of what I have been doing ALL WEEK! I have been drafted back into the yearbook business. It seems that there was a desperate need at Max and Emily's school, the yearbook was not completed and school is almost over for this year. The volunteer who was supposed to be in charge of this backed out at the last minute, so I have been doing nothing this week except a grade school yearbook. I know I have a problem (too many years on the high school yearbook) but if it doesn't look good I just have to fix it. I have stayed up every night this week until about 2 am - and I am old!
This is what my kitchen bar has looked like all week and I am on my second jar of rubber cement (which is miracle stuff, by the way). Anyway, after this weekend I should be back to normal, whatever that is for me. And then I will start posting, and start nagging those who don't, again:)

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Sucker! How did they con you into that?>> Really, I'm sure you are doing a great job and I'm sure they are very grateful.!!

The Garvie Family said...

What work!!! The school is very lucky to have you step up and take on a project like that. I think you should be nominated for "Grandma of the Year".