Saturday, May 10, 2008

Owasso,once again!

I was able to go back to Owasso again this week. I could not miss Lily's first school program. Poor Pa, he doesn't get to go, he has to stay home and work so we can afford to buy gas so I can go :) Lily did a great job, despite the negative vibes from her mom (Annie just knew that I was wasting my time coming). But it is never a waste of time when I get to see my Owasso kids.
Here are all the kids, ready to leave for the program. I think Sam has been watching his big brother Max too much. Sam has been my traveling buddy lately, much to Max and Emily's dismay.
Some of these pictures may be the same as Annie's, but this is such good looking family, I had to post the picture also.
Sam and Cooper are excited to see Lily in her program. Cooper was singing along witht he class and asking "Why isn't Didy singing?"
How cute is this little smiley man?
Ella would rather write....
Lily was a little nervous (note: the hands in the mouth) but look how sweet she is smiling.I had to post this picture of Lily and me, because in the one Annie put up my eyes are closed and I look bad enough with them open , I need all the help I can get.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Mom, you look great in pictures! Where else did I get my good looks? HA-HA I am so glad you got to come to see Lily, she loves you soooooo much!

Annie said...

Mom, you look great in pictures! Where else did I get my good looks? HA-HA I am so glad you got to come to see Lily, she loves you soooooo much!

Mandy said...

Sam says he is ready to go back to Owasso again. Of course, Max says he shouldn't be allowed to go!!

Unknown said...

We love when Mimi comes for a visit!

Leslie said...

What a lovely family you have, love all the photos, especially the last one, you two are so cute together.