Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Indiana Jones!

I am going out of town for a few days so I thought I would leave you with one final post this week. I had quite distinguished visitor today. This visitor (aka Sam) was whipping around the living room, jumping, flipping, socking, and snapping what I discovered later to be a bull whip. Never quite knowing what persona Sam has taken on I called him Ralph, I mean that is usually a good guess. Well, he looked at me with a frown on his face and said, "Call me Dr. Jones!"
Here is Dr. Jones punching an invisible foe into the water. This enemy was mysteriously names Max! I wonder what that means........

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! Another generation of Indiana Jones fans!!!

Samantha said...

hey there! the carpet looks great, and i loved the wedding photos. and of course, all the cutie grandkiddos you have! ya'll are truly blessed!

The Garvie Family said...

You've been tagged...check out my blog for details!!

The Combs Clan said...

Becky! Just wanted you to know I keep up with you guys by blog lurking! I always enjoy reading your blog, because I can usually relate with some of the things those Cheap boys are doing! Congrats on your new and deserved carpet!