Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cooper!

Our precious sixth grandchild and third grandson is three years old today! He is precious little man and lights up our life.
He is all boy and I know he is God's gift to Annie to keep her on her toes :)
Lily loved her little brother right from the start - and she is still such a good big sister.Coop celebrated his first birthday while camping. Let me tell you, this kid knows how to eat cake! There was nothing left but crumbs when he got finished.Cooper is so proud to be two.
One particular thing about Cooper that always brings a smile to my heart is the fact that he will always talk to me on the phone. I will admit that he would rather talk to Pa - he still takes pity on me and chats away.

I love you, Cooper -tell your parents to bring you to Mimi's house!

6 comments:

Sarah Kamolz said...

How cute! Coop looks like quite the business man on the phone. haha

jarcarhar said...

What a sweet sweet post with a handsome boy! You sound like my mom at the end! If she had a blog, she would end every post with "bring him to see me!"

Mershon said...

Wow what a lovely family! This is Miriah from Indiana! I contacted Annie and Sally on MySpace and they told me about your blogs! I see that you never age a bit but Greg on the other hand....just kidding you both look great!

Annie said...

Awww...what sweet pics of my little man! I cannot believe he is three years old. WOW! These years have flown by, he is so precious to us! Thanks for the post of the sweet memories!

Mandy said...

Can't believe Coop is all ready three! I just love that little man!

Leslie said...

That top photo of the three of them is just beautiful.