Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sally!

I realize I am cutting this close, but it is still technically October 21, so it is still Sally's 26th birthday. She was also born on my 30th birthday (get your calculators out) and I must say the best present I ever received. The only down side to that was Sal's need to always tell my age along with hers when she was a little girl :D Sally, you a such blessing in our lives, I don't know what we would have done without our little "surprise." God knew how much we needed you in our lives. I am so proud of the young woman you have become.
Our little "Tiger Sally" at two months. If you can't tell, I was a big fan of the cupie curl!
I love this picture - I can't remember for the life of me making you girls wear those beautiful necklaces:)
Senior year of high school - boy, did the time fly by!
Happy birthday, Honey! I love you!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday to you both! What a nice birthday surprise she must have been for you, Becky!

Leslie said...

Happy birthday Becky & Sally, what a special day for you two to share!!

The Garvie Family said...

I never realized the two of you had the same birthday. Happy Birthday and I hope you both have super days!!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! I hope you had a fantastic day! Sally sure was a cute baby girl!!!!

Jillian said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!! I hope you both had a great birthday. How neat for you to share that special day with each other.

Hilary said...

Happy late Birthday to both of you!!!