Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Home Again...

I feel as if I have been gone forever, actually it was only nine days - wait, that is pretty long, especially to be without the Internet. We spent last week at Branson, MO. We go every year and love it. Greg and I have decided we like it there because when we look around we really feel young. :) We were joined by good friends, Mark and Tammy, and we had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect, it was Southern Gospel Week at Silver Dollar City (which we love), we took in several great shows, there was plenty of good food, and the shopping was excellent. You can't ask for more than that!

There was plenty of time for the fellas to catch some much needed television (even though we didn't watch Big Brother once!).
The guys even shopped with us some. Now that I've done laundry, cleaned house, and completed a few more of those mundane chores, perhaps I'll have time to actually catch up on my blog stalking...

1 comment:

The Garvie Family said...

Welcome back! We went to Branson about 4 years ago and had a blast. It had really changed since I had been there as a kid.