Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

Okay, I realize that I have been tagged and I realize it was a few days ago, but at least I am getting around to it now.

I really do read alot as some of you know. And my reading material is not always of the "highbrow" nature. I absolutely love mysteries and usually have one going all the time. but lately I have been listening to books on tape while I work out (I know my daughters are now holding their sides in agony from their laughter). I don't think my "workouts" would rate too high, but at least I have been doing it regularly. I wish I was reading some inspirational book that could touch everyone but I'm afraid that is not the case. I am currently reading a book by Fern Michaels titled Vendetta.


The instructions are as follows: We are going to see what kinds of books you all have lying close by. Here's what you have to do...
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages.)
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Link back to the person who tagged you.
6. Tag five people.




5th sentence page 123:
"Was anything taken from the house?"

Next three sentences:
"I don't know, I don't live here."

The officer narrowed his eyes slightly and "Where exactly is Mrs. Rutledge and when will she be back? Can you get in touch with her?"

Isabelle pretended to sigh mightily.


Okay, I have done it and I really don't have five people to tag. (Thanks, Mandy, for leaving me Katie)

1. I am tagging Katie. I know she has read enough books that she could participate in this.

2. I am also tagging Jillian. I think she used to like to read and her dad loved it.

That's it, girls, so now, you're it.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I love Fern Michaels and Vendetta is a great book! Hope you enjoy it! We seem to have the same taste in books and yep, I still LOVE to read!