Friday, April 17, 2009

Flashback Friday!

This flashback is for my husband. For some reason he finds this picture hilarious and didn't really think I would post it. Obviously I have no pride. Greg swears my boots are on the wrong feet. I think, surely not, I have to be around eight or nine years old. I may have gotten this outfit for Christmas. I suspect this because my Dad always painted our front picture window during the holidays and you can see Rudolph in the background. Not everyone could "rock" this outfit and stand in such a way that it appears the boots are on the wrong feet! :) Sometime I may get up the nerve to post a picture of me when I actually did ride in the rodeo parade on a pony - it is not pretty!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jillian said...

I love it! That's a pretty fancy getup you have there cowgirl! I might have to agree with Uncle Greg on this one...it does look like your boots might be switched up! Oh well, bet that didn't stop you from riding!

Hilary said...

Thanks for the chuckle! I too have to agree with Greg on this one! Funny stuff!

Unknown said...

Maybe your feet were in the wrong boots???? That's a cute picture.

Unknown said...

Well, Giddy Up Cowgirl! Love it!