Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Food, Food,and more Food!

I really think I could get into the Wordless Wednesday posts, but I do have trouble not "using my words." (Please ignore the underline) I know I mentioned all the food on the cruise. Just thought I would post some eating pictures. I have conveniently left out any pictures of me "eating" and I refuse to say how much I gained on the trip and leave it at that....


You can even sample things before you commit to a plateful....

The best desserts....
Believe it or not, they were napkins on the boat...

Good to the last drop, right Sarah? :)


Just as a side bar, we have a special person in great need of prayer, my cousin, Sherry. She is one of those special people who even though is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, and Wagner's syndrome, never complains and always has an encouraging word for others. Please remember her in her health struggles. You can read a touching tribute to her by my niece, Amy, by linking to Kain's blog. God truly blessed our family when he made Sherry a part of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you left me out of those pictures! It's back to the weight doctor today....uggg. I don't want to say what I gained. And cooking at Falls Creek is in two weeks!