Monday, June 15, 2009

Halloween in June?!

Mandy and Sally were invited to a girl's night out costume party last weekend! Of course, who do you turn to when you need old junk that no one has around the house - that would be me, of course. I probably could have outfitted everyone invited and then some :D And some of my treasures date back to my junior high days (i.e. my junior high cheerleading sweater, circa 1966, and no it isn't rotten) I give to you.....

A Fairy Princess and Brangelina (unfortunately - no multi-racial dolls to complete the outfit, but that would have made it perfect)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Priceless!!

I seriously don't know how your girls have all those babies and then bounce back so quick.

I hope more pictures from the party are posted, I bet they are very funny.

Mandy said...

That was pretty fun. Don't get to play dress-up that often when your in your thirties!

Kara said...

They were pretty cute! Next time you might just have to outfit me too "mom"!!

Unknown said...

Love it! I bet they had FUN!

Mandy, you are lookin good!! I need to come to Woodward for some bootcamp fun!

Annie said...

Great outfit girls!! I thought I would see pics of my Ruby- I sure do miss that girl!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love playing dress up! Next time we have a prom photo shoot, I'm calling ya and we can do a group session! In fact we could re-enact a whole prom-ish thing!!!