Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Disney Overload!

Many of you know that the Whiteley clan took a caravan to Florida recently for a week of Disney fun! There were 18 of us (the babies didn't make this trip) and we had a blast, it was exhausting, but still a blast. I am having trouble getting all of my pictures off my camera (there are about 650 of them so if you are reading this, you are probably glad I haven't been successful yet) but I have some so I decided to go ahead and post. I combined them into a slide show (yes, it is amazing that I can actually do this). There are around 40 of them, but if you are brave enough (and have the time) you can get a glimpse of what our week was like.

It would be impossible to relate all of our adventures into this one telling. Disney has 4 theme parks and two water parks and we hit as many as we possibly could. They are all great, but my favorite is still the Magic Kingdom - there truly is something magical about that place. :) We flew in Dumbo; splashed down a mountain; went on a safari; floated down a jungle river; dined with Dinosaurs; body surfed; met princesses, fairies, Star Wars characters, and Mickey & crew; traveled back in time; flew with Peter Pan; explored Everest; just to name a few - whew! I get tired again just thinking about it! But what great memories, getting to share this trip with those we love so much.

I will probably have more posts on this subject when I get all my pictures figured out, so beware!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm a little Jealous too! I have really wanted to go there forever!!!

Hilary said...

Great pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing more. I love Disney World and I'm sure you all had a magical time!

Unknown said...

How fun--love your own princesses! and I am glad to to you have posted a picture of you and Greg!