Sunday, November 11, 2007

We're Back - again!

It seems like we have been gone for a month instead of ten days! We had a wonderful trip, first by way of Norman where the owner of Greg's company was honored at OU with the School of Earth and Energy being named for him -we got a nice banquet and a good ballgame out of the deal also. Then it was off to Branson. This is the first time we have been this time of year and it was so beautiful, it really got me in the Christmas Spirit. Branson is so family friendly with a Christian Atmosphere. No Christmas program was ever presented without emphasizing the REAL reason for the season. It was wonderful! Silver Dollar City had over four millions lights (I guess they counted them?) They were gorgeous, but of course, I forgot my camera. I guess I'm lucky that is the only thing I forgot. I didn't have time to post any Halloween pictures and Aunt Annie - here is Wonder Woman for you. I also posted a couple of Ben. He seems to have grown so much and he is ready to take off crawling any day!Wonder Woman was one of my all time favorites when I was a kid and it tickles me that Emily watches her cartoon and likes it so much. She had the magic golden lasso, silver arm bands, magic tiara, the works, guess she was just missing the invisible jet plane, well you can't have everything.....
There is no one tougher than Wonder Woman!

How cute is out little Benny Boo Bear?!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Those were so cute, Emily's costumes was absolutely adorable. Can't wait until Lily can borrow it, maybe next year! Yes, our Benny Boo Bear is to cute! Is he trying to crawl in that last pic?

Jillian said...

Love the WonderWoman costume! So cute! Ben is such a cutie and getting so big! Branson is such a neat city and we love to make the occasional trip there ourselves! Christmas time is the best time to go...it's so colorful and bright and just has that cheerful feel to it!