Saturday, January 5, 2008

Benny Boo Bear!

Okay, I know that Mandy hates that nickname (she actually said she wished she had named him something else so we couldnt butcher his name and I give Aunt Annie all the credit) but he is so precious, you just want to squeeze him. just like a teddy bear! Well, the rest of his family went skiing for a few days and decided he wasn't quite old enough to make the trip. Their loss is Pa and Mimi's gain, we got to have Ben stay with us for awhile. It has been great and definitely made me realize that I am not as young as I used to be. Emily has especially enjoyed having Ben to herself, she doesn't really like to share him.Isn't this a precious little face, it was hard to stick him in bed when he really didn't want to go.
You can't tell from the still picture, but Ben is rocking out to Pa's "guitar hero" skills......
just a close up of the musical enjoyment, I think he was chewing to the beat also.
Of course, he really wanted to try out his own skills, he probably would have shown us up also, we're still stuck on beginner level...
Aunt Annie, this is for you - get a load of that hair! He just woke up and I think Ben must stand on his head when he sleeps, I have never seen baby hair look so amazing!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I do love me some Benny Boo hair! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting, he'll be walking before we know it and Mandy will need another baby!

Kara said...

Yeah, I am with Mandy on the name thing, that would drive me nuts! He is so cute and I love how big he is getting, Carter needs a playmate his size now! If you get too crazy, send him on over!